Monday, April 7, 2014

"Everything seems like a City Of Dreams"

Hey, guys! How y'all are? I hope you all are as good as I am. I'm actually happy, what is a bit odd for me. It's not like I'm always unhappy or something, but today is the day, haha. :D I'm in very good mood, I'm almost flying. :D

What about my look? It's simple, casual. I'm making similar outfits for myself, you know, when I'm hanging out with friends or something... I love Ralph Laurens shirts and this outfit consists one of them. I prefer them in real life,but this one is the one to die for (but I wouldn't kill myself because of a 'stupid' shirt, promise).

OK, then. I wrote a lot, wow. So... This is the look:


Boyfriend Shirt - Ralph Lauren
Tompkin Square Dark Jacket - Bonjour Bizou
Hollywood Boulevard Shorts - It Girls
Chanel Chains Handbag - Chanel
80s Sneakers - Bonjour Bizou

...and this is the song:


And this is my Instagram:

Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment